Thread: BW 7.0: Croatian Bible

Hybrid View

Default BW 7.0: Croatian Bible

Update: Croation Bible (7.0.016e)
    Date: 12/13/06 at 17:07:33

This update contains the Croatian Bible, edited by Dr. Jure Kastelan and Dr. Bonaventura Duda. Copyright C 1974 by Kršćanska sadašnjost, Marulicev trg 14, HR-10000 Zagreb, Croatia. Please note that you need the latest executable for all features to work with this version.

This is a NOT a preview version. No access code is needed to download this patch.

If you have problems with this update please post a reply to this message on the BibleWorks Forum in the Program and Database Updates section. If you post a response elsewhere we may not see it. Please do not use this section to post messages about anything but this update.

Thanks!
    Last edited by MBushell; 12-13-2006 at 05:12 PM.

There are errors in every verse in this version. There are two ways to resolve the problems one is to conntact the publisher which, I beleive, gave you the text of the Bible, or conntact me on my e-mail (which is in the my profile here) and I'll send You pure and BW formated file, which btw I've done for the publisher.

Also, now three years before I've asked you if you would like to have Hungarian Bible, Szent Jeromos, Budapes - publisher. This is also formated for BW.

Regards.
    Aleksandar Ninkovic

P.S.

It is not CroatiOn Bible but CroatiAn.
    Last edited by alenin; 12-14-2006 at 04:01 PM.

I've managed to reduce the windows in BibleWorks 7 to a reasonable number. But the verses appear in the results iwndow in morphological format, not in text forrmat. Furthermore, on the left in the verse display window, I want only WTT, LXT and TAR to appear. But KJV and NAS crowd them out. Furthermore, I don't want to see the line
    Word Analysi Resource Summary User Notes Editor
    Furthermore, I don't want to see the boxes
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 at the top right.
    I want
    1) the exact interface I had with BW6
    2) a Hebrew keyboard
    3) Correct pasting of selected Hebrew text into a Word document.
    Andrew Fincke

Default Croatian Bible

Hi Aleksandar,

Thank you for the information about the Croatian version. I will try contacting the publisher to obtain more information about the files they sent to us, since we recieved these files fairly recently from them.

I may contact you later about your files, including the Hungarian version.

Thank you very much for your help.

Glenn

Quote Originally Posted by alenin View Post
    There are errors in every verse in this version. There are two ways to resolve the problems one is to conntact the publisher which, I beleive, gave you the text of the Bible, or conntact me on my e-mail (which is in the my profile here) and I'll send You pure and BW formated file, which btw I've done for the publisher.

Also, now three years before I've asked you if you would like to have Hungarian Bible, Szent Jeromos, Budapes - publisher. This is also formated for BW.

Regards.
    Aleksandar Ninkovic

P.S.

It is not CroatiOn Bible but CroatiAn.
    I understand from your email that you can provide a Cro Bible BW (corrected) file. I would be graetful if that can be passed on to me.
    Is it compatible with BW 6.0 which I still use ?

Best wishes,

Daniel Berkovic
    danijel.berkovic@zg.htnet.hr

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by MBushell View Post
    Update: Croation Bible (7.0.016e)
    Date: 12/13/06 at 17:07:33

This update contains the Croatian Bible, edited by Dr. Jure Kastelan and Dr. Bonaventura Duda. Copyright C 1974 by Kršćanska sadašnjost, Marulicev trg 14, HR-10000 Zagreb, Croatia. Please note that you need the latest executable for all features to work with this version.

This is a NOT a preview version. No access code is needed to download this patch.

If you have problems with this update please post a reply to this message on the BibleWorks Forum in the Program and Database Updates section. If you post a response elsewhere we may not see it. Please do not use this section to post messages about anything but this update.

Thanks!

I downloaded update for cro bible, and installed it, but it doesn' work, i can't find it between all bibles, is there anything i can do?

thanks

Default Croat Bible

Enyone who wants correct version of a Bible from Krscanska Sadasnjost, which is in the Bibleworks or Sariceva Bible for BW, can contact me and I'll send you a version prepared for BW.

don.alenin@gmail.com

Of course this is for private use