Thread: CrossOver

Default CrossOver The Answer for Mac Users

I am currently working in BW on my Mac just like any other software that came with my Mac (e.g., iPhoto, iTunes, Mail, iCal, etc...). I am using BW on my Mac just like I used to use it on my PC. No Microsoft Windows needed. The program is called CrossOver. It is user friendly. All you do is install CrossOver (which involves sticking in a CD, that is it!). Then, install BW just like you would on a PC and you are ready to go! I am using the first public release test Beta version of CrossOver. So far, everything is working great. I have found only 3 very insignificant bugs (but I have passed these on to the programmers of CrossOver and these issues will be worked out). For all BW/Mac users, look no further. When the final release of CrossOver comes out for public purchase be sure to get it. You can go 100% Mac and forget everything else. Finally, CrossOver is the solution all Mac users have been waiting for.
    Last edited by globalpreacher; 11-29-2006 at 08:58 AM. Reason: Input a different title

Default share your secrets

Which beta of CrossOver are you using?
    Which version of BW are you using (e.g., 6 or 7)?
    Which version of Windows did you install (e.g., XP, 98, etc)?
    What other software did you install in your 'bottle' prior to installing BW (e.g., Internet Explorer ver. X, etc?

By the way, you are first to report a positive CrossOver experience. See our previous discussion here.

Screenshots, tips, and hints will be greatly appreciated and who knows, maybe even rewarded

Shalom,
    -steve.