Thread: How to translate files hebdic.dat and twot.dbx on Russian?

Question How to translate files hebdic.dat and twot.dbx on Russian?

I Russian. I wish to translate files hebdic.dat and twot.dbx from 5 versions BibleWorks on Russian. As it to make, not resorting to the hexadecimal editor. For these files are necessary in Russian for the preachers, not knowing English. I freely read on Greek, English and it is a little on Jewish. Help to make my work more pleasantly and easier. Excuse if my question not in a theme.

But at me is not present in 5 version of the program of a file hebdicru.dat, and to update - a monetary problem will be. Where it is possible download similar files with the translated base on Russian, it is visible with the additive-ru? Or whom it is possible to ask to fill in such files on mine mail?

So to me to do, pasquale? I even in 4 versions do not have base in Russian. I understand that there is a copyright but what to do to me? How it is possible to receive such files, not buying the program? To me what to do? Where or to whom to order? To whom to address? In fact conversation does not go about commercial use of such base, I can has told superfluous - that it is necessary to give base for others. But it is necessary also to me - I in fact the translator of the Holy Writ on Russian. What particularly to do to me?

Question between times - in Russian Internet it has not turned out to order the book with Hebrew - English lexicon. Whether there is such opportunity in an English resource of an Internet?

Derrik Fox

pasquale, thanks for links. shall load, shall look, shall estimate. And how about Russian files to BibleWorks?

Thumbs up

pasquale

I prefer the Greek text since NA 26 - the textual apparatus in them to like me. On christ4you.ru such modules for OLB I yet have not found. Because of it to me approaches BibleWorks more. Russian files to it - in general would be a class!!!
    But what about Hebrew-Russian dictionary with 778 pages in a pdf file? Having come on www.israel-globe.org, I even have become puzzled and I do not know even where to search there. Hebrew-Russian dictionary with 778 pages in a pdf file to me just also it is necessary to me. We could not look for it in a place? You will not prompt whence to start to search? Can come on a forum www.israel-globe.org? Whence you have learned about Hebrew-Russian dictionary with 778 pages in a pdf file?

pasquale, Hebrew-Russian dictionary on www.israel-globe.org - it is a modern Hebrew? it differs from a bible Hebrew?
    Last edited by derrikfox; 11-15-2006 at 03:28 PM.

On www.israel-globe.org books and dictionaries in a modern Hebrew, and in attachment file dictionary.doc a biblical Hebrew - in a photo are visible masora vowels. Where it can be taken as is in .pdf?