Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Augustine's Works Module by Pasquale

Quote Originally Posted by graham View Post
    so I've copied everything into the databases file folder, but nothing shows up in BW. I can click on the file in the folder and it will run, but again, no integration. Thanks for whatever help you can be.
    It's been a while, but I believe that is because BW6 does not support integration of these HTML Help Custom modules. You can use them outside the program because HTML help runs by itself, but they will not integrate into BW unless you're running BW7.
    Michael Hanel
    PhD candidate Classics Univ. of Cincinnati
    MDiv Concordia Seminary
    MA Classics Washington University
    Unofficial BibleWorks Blog
    LibraryThing!

Thanks so much Michael

When I click on a reference from Augustine, the Internet Explorer tries to go online and find it there rather than on my computer. I'm sure the Augustine files are on my hard drive. Why would BW or IE think that I'm searching the internet? Is there a setting in BW or IE that I can change so that I can see the Augustine file on my computer and not try to go online?
    Mark Eddy

Actually in BibleWorks 9 you do not need the separate Augustine module. BW9 come with Schaff's "Early Church Fathers," which includes Augustine's writings. You will find it under "Resources" in the drop-down list for "Backgrounds."
    Mark Eddy