Thread: Multi Bible Converter

Thumbs up Multi Bible Converter

Hey guys, (<- I hope this doesn`t offend you otherwise: "Sorry, I wasn`t meaning it that way")

this might be interesting for you:

MultiBibleConverter http://www.rucksacktraeger.de/de/knowhow.html
    (It`s in German but it`s a really awesome Tool to convert between many different bibleformats - and despite it`s in German it`s easy to use and you might enjoy it - if I have some time I`ll try to translate the manual)

It`s programmed by a german guy (Peter) at an evangelical seminary

Following Formats are supported:

Format / Programm
    (Link mit Beispieldatei)
    Import
    Export
    Manual
    (for Im- und Export)
    X
    X
    X
    X
    X
    X
    X

X
    X
    X
    ISA (eigene Ordnerstruktur)
    X
    X
    X
    X
    X
    X
    klick hier
    X
    X
    klick hier
    X
    klick hier
    X
    X
    klick hier

http://www.rucksacktraeger.de/de/knowhow.html
    Last edited by MickZ; 11-04-2006 at 06:23 AM.

Default It's me, the Rucksacktraeger

Hey guys,

it's me: Peter, the programmer of MultiBibleConverter.

A few days ago I deleted the link to my converter because I thought nobody is using my converter and I want to make a complete update of my converter.
    I know that my converter has many, many mistakes and the style of programming is "quick and dirty" because I didn't know to much about programming when I created this converter (I never read or had a book about programming, nobody showed me- just learning by doing). Therefore I want to develop a complete new (english) converter with much more functions/formats in a standalone-version without excel.

I have many tasks at the moment (I have been for 3 month to pakistan and need to make a presentation about this trip and mission in Pakistan, I need to finish some technical drawings for a company [my original profession is technical designing], I have to create a missionary-database for an organisation, I have to write my final essay at bible collage about culture and evangelism, ...) and for the last 10 month I didn't programm at all. It's quite difficult to find back to what I prepared for the new MBC in last January.

Maybe you pray for me. I really want to develop this new converter because it will be very usefull to many people, but I don't know when to make this tool...

Alright, now you know everything about me :-)

be blessed
    Peter