Thread: How to create dictionaries & Lexicons?

Default How to create dictionaries & Lexicons?

Hello,

has anyone any idea of how to create own dictionaries/lexicons in BW 6.0 [or 7.0 > might be another reason to upgrade]?

Or is it possible to edit existing dictionaries/lexicons? [What about the Copyright? -> OnlY for private use; I just want to add german Words/Eqivalents to Hebrew/Greek dictionaries].

Thanks

Michi

Thank you very much, pasquale!

I`mm sorry to bother you again, but:

How can I change the excel file back to a bw-file? [with the implementet Macros?] Can I use it for hebrew, too?
    How can I work with the Bibleworks tool Build Module Index? [Is there any documantation?]

Michi
    Last edited by MickZ; 09-18-2006 at 10:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by pasquale View Post
    My English is very bad.

To day i have made a new module "Codex Alexandrinus" (at the moment only Gospels).

Pasquale
    Your English may be bad, but you know how to program computers! It is helpful to look at your work and learn from it. Grazie!
    Michael Hanel
    PhD candidate Classics Univ. of Cincinnati
    MDiv Concordia Seminary
    MA Classics Washington University
    Unofficial BibleWorks Blog
    LibraryThing!

Thumbs up

I'd be willing to trade a little English for some of that ability!

Hi there,

I`m afraid I`m still running BW 6.0 therefore I can`t create external links with my BW. [I know I should upgrade, but tell a student he has to afford another 150 €... ]

Is it possible to create chm-Files for BW 6.0?

Michi

P.s.: I`m afraid I can`t speak Italian, but again, thanks a lot for the file!!!

Hi pasquale,

Not till now, but i`ll do what i can do!

It is possible to create own Dictionary with Bibleworks tool Build Module Index, it is an hard works for a dictionary.
    But how does that work?

Michi

Hi pasquale,

I dont`t have accordance, but I know, the Kassulke is also available for BW7, but I`m still interested in creating an own dictionary.

I have no Strongs Numbers lexicon till now, I`ll try to build one, but that`ll need some time (much time, because i have to do a couple of other things ). Can i contact you via the memberslist when I`m done?

Thanks for all your efford

Michi