Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tacitus request

Quote Originally Posted by Dunk View Post
    I just have one problem though, Annal's is missing chapters 7-10 in my version.
    Is this from a mistake at my end when I compiled it? (I havn't compiled any versions before, but I believe I followed the text file instructions to the letter).
    Is anyone else lacking chapters 7 - 10?

Dunk
    If you find Annals chapters 7-10, you'll probably earn a PhD somewhere.
    Michael Hanel
    PhD candidate Classics Univ. of Cincinnati
    MDiv Concordia Seminary
    MA Classics Washington University
    Unofficial BibleWorks Blog
    LibraryThing!

Good point!
    I had wondered if that was a possibility, but when I looked at the version info it said 21 chapters, and so I took that to mean the chapters were intact.

Maybe one summer we should take a Bibleworks expedition to try and find the missing chapters?

Dunk

Default Comparing Tacituses

I was browsing the two Tacitus databases. Overall, Dan's is a cleaner copy. The one I offered still needs some fixing. Dan's has a few typos, but mine has a number of words which were split with a hyphen which need to be corrected.
    Michael Hanel
    PhD candidate Classics Univ. of Cincinnati
    MDiv Concordia Seminary
    MA Classics Washington University
    Unofficial BibleWorks Blog
    LibraryThing!

Default Thank-you so much!!!!

You gentlemen are finer than frogs hair split 4 ways. I cannot express thanks enough for all the hard work that you do. May God richly bless you in all that you do. Go spend some time with you families and enjoy the beauty of God's creation, you deserve it, because all of the hard work you all put in to make this program a success. Once again, thank-you!!!!
    IN CHRIST
    GCALTON