Thread: 7.0 APNT Module Update

Hybrid View

Default 7.0 APNT Module Update

Update: Aramaic Peshitta NT Morphology (7.015h)
    Date: 07/13/06 at 13:05:37

This patch contains the latest files for the APNT add on module (Peshitta morphology, notes and lexicon). It fixes some major problems in the Peshitta text and in the Hebrew character versions of the databases (PEH and PNM). It is only for people who have purchased the unlock.

If you have problems with this update please post a reply to this message on the BibleWorks Forum in the Program and Database Updates section. If you post a response elsewhere we may not see it. Please do not use this section to post messages about anything but this update.

Thanks!

Question

I purchased the APNT module when it first came out and don't know what "PNM" refers to--it's not showing up in my databases drop down which does have PEH, PEM, PES???
    Also, this was posted over two hours ago and does not show up in my BibleWorks updater? Is there a time delay? BibleWorks staff I spoke with told me to check www.bibleworks.com/DLSP_R_v7_rev1.htm, however, I use page often for patches I download but cannot find anything related to the APNT there. Please advise. Thanks. Joan