I've held off on wishlist items for awhile now, but I suspect that the flury of activity surrounding the v7 release is starting to normalize so perhaps it's not too early to post a few additional feature requests?
I'm going to gamble on it being OK Now
- Editor / Notes
- Spell checker in the editor.
- Autolinking of Bible verses in the Editor (Type a reference and it's automatically linked with a popup (eg. type John 3:16 and it autolinks))
- I'd like to add a few autoformat buttons to the editor toolbar, things like "heading 1", "Heading 2", "Blockquote" etc...
- I'd love a smart tags plugin for MS Word (or better openoffice.org!) which would enable me to type a reference in that program and have it provide options for
- turning to that passage in Bibleworks
- Replacing the reference in WORD with the text of the passage
- inserting user notes for said passage into WORD.
- Autofind box in the toolbar (Start typing "Bethany" and a drop down list starts locating all the map links to Bethany" before we even finish typing "Bet")
- The map rendering is pretty resource intensive, it would be nice to have a "Low/High resolution" button on the toolbar that would quickly jump between detailed and not so detailed rendering.
- It would be nice if there were a "show only Checked Items" in the overlay dialog. There is after all ALOT of stuff to wade through there.
I have no doubt that many of you have more to add. So what do you say folks, what would you like to see?