Thread: synchronized browse window scrolling...

Question synchronized browse window scrolling...

Ok, maybe I'm just an idiot - wouldn't be the first time. But as I get it, to synchronize the scrolling of multiple browse windows or parallel versions windows, you have to hold down the Shift key and click on the scroll arrows. Is that right? So, when I do, they do synchronize and scroll together (so long as the sync boxes are all checked) - but the arrows reverse their function. That is, without holding the Shift key down, the Down arrow advances you down in the text, and the up arrow up. Hold down the Shift key to sync the browse windows into scrolling together, and the Down arrow takes you UP a verse, and the up arrow takes you down. Is this intentional, or a glitch?

Also, I notice that setting the main browse window's scroll mode to Synchronized does cause additional browse windows to scroll simultaneously via the arrow-keys on the keyboard, but not parallel version windows. Is there any way to scroll a parallel version window simultaneously to the main browse-window without having to hold down the Shift key?

Thanks for any help and insight!
    Last edited by Steve Watkins; 04-19-2006 at 09:20 PM.