Thread: 7.0 New Analysis Window Feature

Hybrid View

Default 7.0 New Analysis Window Feature

Update: BibleWorks Executable (Preview 7.013y)
    Date: 04/11/06 at 20:55:28

This patch contains the latest BibleWorks 7.0 program executable. This release adds buttons to the Analysis Window, Resource Tab to permit users to select all aresources, deselect all resources or change the order in which items are displayed. See the updated help file. This involved a lot of code changes so this is being release as a preview version.

If you tried to get the previous post and the program crashed and you cannot download this patch, paste the following into your browser and drag the BW exe at that location to your BibleWorks folder. This should get you going again. This page will be available only tonight:

ftp:wfp11221_s2249:s2244999@ocha.pair.com

This is a PREVIEW version intended for TESTING purposes. To access the update you must enter the word "preview" (no quotes) in the Updater Access Code Window, accessed from the Options Menu. If you are not comfortable running a preview version you can wait until the changes are tested and a non-preview version is posted. This will usually not take more than a day or two.

If you have problems with this update please post a reply to this message on the BibleWorks Forum in the Program and Database Updates section. If you post a response elsewhere we may not see it. Please do not use this section to post messages about anything but this update.

Thanks!
    Last edited by MBushell; 04-11-2006 at 09:05 PM.

Question Where?

Mike,

Is this update now permenant (not a preview) in the latest executable update? I just installed update # 7.0.014b, and I don't see the change to the analysis window. I tried to get the preview update, but it isn't listed any longer. How can I find the new analysis window features?

Thanks!

Default never mind...

Sorry... I was just looking in the wrong place. Thanks for all the great work - the product just keeps getting better and better! Hope they pay you guys well!