Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Resource Summary - No Update

Quote Originally Posted by Adelphos
    Yeah, and I dont' think I can wait for Vista to come out before I buy a new computer. MS ought to plead guilty to cyber molestation for infecting the world with ME.
    Not that this makes you feel any better but you did make the top 5....
    http://www.pcworld.com/reviews/artic...72,pg,2,00.asp
    Michael Hanel
    PhD candidate Classics Univ. of Cincinnati
    MDiv Concordia Seminary
    MA Classics Washington University
    Unofficial BibleWorks Blog
    LibraryThing!

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Hanel
    Not that this makes you feel any better but you did make the top 5....
    http://www.pcworld.com/reviews/artic...72,pg,2,00.asp
    Love this quote from the article --

"Forget Y2K; this was the real millennium bug."

LOL. But true.

Quote Originally Posted by calvary
    Hmmm. I'm having a problem with that window as well, but mine is a little different. If I click on the Resource Summary tab, I'm unable to switch back to any other tab.

Dave
    I was having this exact same problem with the tabs; really frustrating. Since I save all the patches, I re-installed the previous .exe (7.0.014u), and things are back to normal on the tabs. I'm using XPsp2, so I don't think this is Windows related, I think it's the .014v patch. So, I guess I'll wait for .014w.

Default Last Update Problem

I am running Windows XP and after the last update I can't move between tabs after opening any tab other than "Word Analysis." I was not experiencing this problem prior to the update. If I close and reopen the program, the tabs are "reset" so that I am back in "Word Analysis."

Default No problem here

Hi,

I'm not experiencing the problem you describe. If you can report a series of enumerated steps that always produce the problem, it makes it much easier for the programmers to fix.

Quote Originally Posted by rbl2552
    I was having this exact same problem with the tabs; really frustrating. Since I save all the patches, I re-installed the previous .exe (7.0.014u), and things are back to normal on the tabs. I'm using XPsp2, so I don't think this is Windows related, I think it's the .014v patch. So, I guess I'll wait for .014w.
    Problem acknowledged by BW and fixed w/ .014x !!!

Thank you!

Did anyone get the resource summary to update without reinstalling? I'm running windows xp sp2, bw .15k. If I double-click on a verse, it will sometimes update, but it never updates if I just mouse over to a different verse. I re-initiallized my ini file, restarted, and it's the same thing. The word analysis window updates fine, but not the resource summary.
    Last edited by richardsugg; 07-26-2006 at 02:06 PM.
    -- Richard

"Contend earnestly for the faith that was once for all delivered to the saints." Jude 3 (ESV)

Default Resource Summary window fails to refresh

I'm having the Resource Summary window refresh problem now as well.
    I updated to 15k, and then regressed back to 15e but without success.
    Everything else is fine. (Word Analysis....)

I had just installed the Isaiah Scroll index module, but I removed the files and restarted and it made no difference.
    Mark G. Vitalis Hoffman
    Professor of Biblical Studies
    Lutheran Theological Seminary at Gettysburg
    ltsg.edu - CrossMarks.com
    Biblical Studies and Technological Tools

Default Ditto

I'm having the same problem with my Resource Summary Tab. I wish I could reproduce the steps, but it's what BW is not doing that's the problem. I have my system set to update whenever I'm holding the Shift key down, so that moving the cursor with Shift would automatically update the Resource Summary Tab. But it is not doing that any more. I'm running XPsp2 and BW 7.0.015k. I'd appreciate any help on this one.

Default Refresh failure with Resource Summary window

I just updated to .015m and the Resource Summary window still does not refresh. (I have version .015h on my school computer, and it is working correctly there. Moving to .015k started the problem for me.)
    Mark G. Vitalis Hoffman
    Professor of Biblical Studies
    Lutheran Theological Seminary at Gettysburg
    ltsg.edu - CrossMarks.com
    Biblical Studies and Technological Tools