Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Resource Summary - No Update

Hybrid View

Default Resource Summary - No Update

Using the lastest version. I can't get the Resource Summary window to update. No matter if I switch verses, switch tabs, you name it. I tried rebooting, everything.

If I open the RS as a separate window, it will open to the verse I'm in, but the pane on the right stays frozen in place no matter what.

Can anyone duplicate this?

Default no problems here...

Resource Summary tab is working just fine for me.
    David Garrison
    Pastor for Emerging Ministries
    Southminster Presbyterian Church
    St. Louis, MO

Quote Originally Posted by Dogfish Jones
    Resource Summary tab is working just fine for me.
    Then it's my os. Thanks for letting me know.

Default reinitialize

Have you tried reinitializing the INI file? Sometimes that clears up persistent problems. To do it, select "Options" in the "Tools" menu, select "Shutdown Options", and check the box next to "Initialize INI File on Exit". Then restart BibleWorks. This will force BibleWorks to reset itself to default parameters, and could very well clear up your problem. It will, however, also reset all of your configuration options (screen layout, display versions, etc...), so be prepared for that.

SCW

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Watkins
    Have you tried reinitializing the INI file?
    Haven't tried that. I really don't use the RS, so I don't want to upset my customizations. I've got a lot of quirky things going on due to the fact that I'm using ME. Gonna switch real soon, and that will cover a multitude of sins, I believe.

Hmmm. I'm having a problem with that window as well, but mine is a little different. If I click on the Resource Summary tab, I'm unable to switch back to any other tab.

Dave
    David Spear
    Calvary Chapel of Manassas
    Manassas, Va. 20110
    http://www.calvarychapelmanassas.org/
    KJV Romans 3:28 Therefore we conclude that a man is justified by faith without (apart from) the deeds of the law.

Quote Originally Posted by calvary
    Hmmm. I'm having a problem with that window as well...
    I hate to tell you this, but the only thing that solved my problem was reinstalling.

YIKES!! Lord, please rend the heavens and come down :-)

dave
    David Spear
    Calvary Chapel of Manassas
    Manassas, Va. 20110
    http://www.calvarychapelmanassas.org/
    KJV Romans 3:28 Therefore we conclude that a man is justified by faith without (apart from) the deeds of the law.

Quote Originally Posted by calvary
    YIKES!! Lord, please rend the heavens and come down :-)

dave
    Yes, but don't forget he's also (unless you've changed recently? and also assuming I'm remembering correctly) running Windows ME (shudder). There might still be hope for you....
    Michael Hanel
    PhD candidate Classics Univ. of Cincinnati
    MDiv Concordia Seminary
    MA Classics Washington University
    Unofficial BibleWorks Blog
    LibraryThing!

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Hanel
    Yes, but don't forget he's also (unless you've changed recently? and also assuming I'm remembering correctly) running Windows ME (shudder). There might still be hope for you....
    Yeah, and I dont' think I can wait for Vista to come out before I buy a new computer. MS ought to plead guilty to cyber molestation for infecting the world with ME.