Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 7.0 Fix: Editor Dead Keys

Default Update on fix?

I'm refreshing this thread just to keep the issue on the back burner...
    I have completely converted to Unicode, but I still cannot make accents, breathing marks, or iota subscripts work in BW7 editor. (For now, I have been working in WordPad or MSWord and cutting/pasting into BW7.0.)
    Mark G. Vitalis Hoffman
    Professor of Biblical Studies
    Lutheran Theological Seminary at Gettysburg
    ltsg.edu - CrossMarks.com
    Biblical Studies and Technological Tools

Default Unicode in BW Editor

Hi Brian,

It works fine for me but I had to use the BW font change button to select the Greek, rather than the Windows Language Bar. I made a modification so that when the language bar is used to change the labguage, BW will activate the right keyboard. I just posted a new exe (no version number change though). Le me know if this helps.

Mike

Default Still No Dice

Quote Originally Posted by MBushell View Post
    Hi Brian,

It works fine for me but I had to use the BW font change button to select the Greek, rather than the Windows Language Bar. I made a modification so that when the language bar is used to change the labguage, BW will activate the right keyboard. I just posted a new exe (no version number change though). Le me know if this helps.

Mike
    I finally got around to testing it again. I wanted to make sure I was consistent in checking it out.

Sorry, but it still does not work. I have used several different Greek fonts and serveral different keyboards. The diacritical marks still display as '?' after the letter. Is there anything I can do offline to help you with this. I am completely willing to help out in whatever way I can, '.ini' files, whatever...

Thanks for a great program.
    Brian Tipton
    Teacher
    North Oaks Church of Christ
    Valencia, California

Quote Originally Posted by briantipton View Post
    I finally got around to testing it again. I wanted to make sure I was consistent in checking it out.

Sorry, but it still does not work. I have used several different Greek fonts and serveral different keyboards. The diacritical marks still display as '?' after the letter. Is there anything I can do offline to help you with this. I am completely willing to help out in whatever way I can, '.ini' files, whatever...

Thanks for a great program.
    Does not work for me either. I have tried the language bar, BW butrtons, BW dropdown font box, still the "?" character instead of markings.