Thread: Search vs display versions

Question Search vs display versions

Is it possible to search on WTM or BGM without having it as a display version. I would rather the results just display in WTT and BGT.

Dale A. Brueggemann

כִּי עֶזְרָא הֵכִין לְבָבוֹ לִדְרוֹשׁ אֶת־תּוֹרַת יְהוָה וְלַעֲשֹׂת וּלְלַמֵּד בְּיִשְׂרָאֵל חֹק וּמִשְׁפָּט (Ezra 7:10)

Talking Never mind

I found it. In case anyone else likes that setup, go to
    • Options menu
    • Click on Option Flags tab
    • Open the Browse Window Configuration Options
    • Uncheck the box for "Automatically make morphology versions display versions."

Dale A. Brueggemann

כִּי עֶזְרָא הֵכִין לְבָבוֹ לִדְרוֹשׁ אֶת־תּוֹרַת יְהוָה וְלַעֲשֹׂת וּלְלַמֵּד בְּיִשְׂרָאֵל חֹק וּמִשְׁפָּט (Ezra 7:10)

TOOLS>OPTIONS>OPTIONS FLAGS>BROWSE WINDOW CONFIGURATION OPTIONS> deselect "Automatically make morphology versions display versions."

That will hide them, unless you're in single-version browse mode.
    Ben

Quote Originally Posted by Dale A. Brueggemann
    Is it possible to search on WTM or BGM without having it as a display version. I would rather the results just display in WTT and BGT.
    Dale,

What does this look like? It might be my setup, but I get the same visible results with the box checked or not. Can you show screenshots?

Unhappy Can't figure out the screenshot

Quote Originally Posted by Trajan
    Can you show screenshots?
    Well, I could if I could figure out how to paste in the screen shot I captured or link to a file that saved the screenshot. The paste in feature (ctrl-v) doesn't do it, and clicking on the icon for inserting an image gives me the prompt http://, asking for a URL rather than prompting me to browse for the file name. Maybe someone can point me in the right direction for that?

http://www.bibleworks.com/forums/att...1&d=1141930299

Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Dale A. Brueggemann; 03-09-2006 at 02:53 PM. Reason: Adding request for help

Dale A. Brueggemann

You can attach pictures to posts either by seeing the Additional Options below the editor in the forum and click on the manage attachments icon, but there is a restriction in the size of attachments. The other way is to upload a file to some webspace you already have and then write the link to that specific site/picture.
    Michael Hanel
    PhD candidate Classics Univ. of Cincinnati
    MDiv Concordia Seminary
    MA Classics Washington University
    Unofficial BibleWorks Blog
    LibraryThing!

Default Got it

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Hanel
    ...seeing the Additional Options below the editor
    Thanks Michael. I edited the earlier post to include the screen shot that was requested.

Dale A. Brueggemann