Thread: Non BW Add ons

Default Non BW Add ons

I downloaded ANF and Welseys notes and cannot figure out how to load them into BW. I did it on my previsou version but cannot find any instructions. Any help is much appreciated. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dpt
    I downloaded ANF and Welseys notes and cannot figure out how to load them into BW. I did it on my previsou version but cannot find any instructions. Any help is much appreciated. thanks
    If you have the ZIP files of both of those, I usually unzip them into the BibleWorks 7 subdirectory called "userdb" you can even put them in sub-folders in that directory for easier organization

Once you've done that start up BW7, Go to Tools: Version Database Compiler. In the top of that pop-up you'll need to point it to the correct .DDF file. So you would find wherever you unzipped ANF or Wesley's notes, and Ok it to Open that DDF.

Next you will need to repoint the Database Raw Text File to the same directory where you just got the DDF file. After this everything should be okay. The last thing you will need to do is make sure there is a check in the box "Install After Compiling" Then click Compile.

Let me know if that helps.
    Michael Hanel
    PhD candidate Classics Univ. of Cincinnati
    MDiv Concordia Seminary
    MA Classics Washington University
    Unofficial BibleWorks Blog
    LibraryThing!