Thread: 7.0 Cumulative Update 7.0.012o

Hybrid View

Default 7.0 Cumulative Update 7.0.012o

Update: BibleWorks Executable (7.012o)
    Date: 02/21/06 at 13:59:21

This is a cumulative public release that contains the following fixes, most of which were available in previous preview posts.

2/21/06 This version fixes a problem with the diagrammer. Both BW6 abd BW7 could crash when loading diagrammer files produced with very early version of BW6.

2/14/06 fixes a crash problem on systems without the Holladay Lexicon installed. The program was not designed to run without Holladay so this may not fix all issues. A bug in the installation program permits Holladay to be unchecked. If you deselected Holladay you should reinsert the first installation CD and add the Holladay Hebrew Lexicon.

2/14/06 fixes some problems with the new BibleWorks exception handler that tries to provide a smooth exit from program crashes. The backup ini file should be saved properly now and the option checkboxes should function properly.

2/13/06 fixes a bug in the Analysis Window that prevents the TSK Cross References from being displayed for versions other than the KJV.

2/3/06 Fixes a crash bug that can occur when highlighting text in the Browse Window in Interlinear Mode.

This is a NOT a preview version. No access code is needed to download this patch.

If you have problems with this update please post a reply to this message on the BibleWorks Forum in the Program and Database Updates section. If you post a response elsewhere we may not see it. Please do not use this section to post messages about anything but this update.

Thanks!

Default .012o Update?

Just downloaded the 7.0.012o update, but my program is still reading 7.0.012g. Additionally the diagrammer is still crashing when I go to the Leedy New Testament Diagrammer. Did something go wrong with my download?

thomascrumb@hotmail.com

Default Alternative Download Method?

Will we be able to download updates independent of the program, as with previous versions? I do not have internet in my office (nor do I want to). I would like to be able to download updates from elsewhere to update Bibleworks 7 on my office computer.

Default Videos wont play after update

Hi,
    I updates to version P today, since then I cannot play videos anymore.
    I get the "Getting started" screen come up, and the first 5 getting started videos will work, but when I click on the "Bibleworks study Guides" link I get the following message:
    "Study guide page not found"
    and then a suggestion that I havn't installed the video files from the CD's.

It worked fine before the upgrade.
    I wonder if its to do with my having installed Bibleworks onto the D drive.

Thanks
    Dunk

Default Downloaded 7.0.012p and Study Guide Glitch

I downloaded the latest executeable patch which did update my splash screen to 7.0.012p. However, the Getting Started page appeared. The only videos that work for me are the ones listed under Getting Started. The STUDY GUIDES will not play. I get a page saying "Study Guide Page not Found".

I didn't download any other patches. And all go to my hard drive.
    I am sure this will be fixed. Thanks, Joan

Default I have the same problem

Georg S. Adamsen

Quote Originally Posted by Joan Korte
    I downloaded the latest executeable patch which did update my splash screen to 7.0.012p. However, the Getting Started page appeared. The only videos that work for me are the ones listed under Getting Started. The STUDY GUIDES will not play. I get a page saying "Study Guide Page not Found".

I didn't download any other patches. And all go to my hard drive.
    I am sure this will be fixed. Thanks, Joan