Thread: PREVIEW BibleWorks Executable (Rev 1 6.0.009c)

Default PREVIEW BibleWorks Executable (Rev 1 6.0.009c)

PREVIEW BibleWorks Executable (Rev 1 6.0.009c)

BibleWorks Automatic Update Notification
    Date: 04/13/04 at 09:29:51
    Title: PREVIEW BibleWorks Executable (Rev 1 6.0.009c)
    Description:
    Diagrammer: You can now see and set page bounds with variable scaling
    levels. Page ranges can also be selectively printed.

Instructions:
    To access these downloads go to the <Help|BibleWorks on the Web|Check for Web Updates...> option and follow the directions. This is a PREVIEW version intended for TESTING purposes. To access the file you must enter the word "preview" in the Updater Access Code Dialog, accessed from the Options Menu.
    If you have problems with this update please post a reply to this message on the BibleWorks Forum in the Official BibleWorks announcements section.

Affected Files:
    books_sbl.bna | [init]
    bw600.exe | [program]
    bw600.map | [program]
    bwgrkl.ttf | [program]
    default.dwd | [init]
    shellexec.txt | [init]

Default Feedback

The window that opens after clicking on NET/lexicon references (hereinafter the SW for "Second Window") takes the focus.

This causes my note window to revert to whatever verse is in the SW, and it also necessitates several clicks to get focus back to the results window as well as the note window back to the Results window verse . Is there a way to prevent the notes from changing/ the SW taking the cursor focus?

Also, I'm curious as to the process by which you get the verses all active. Is there a macro you run that says "replace scripture reference with [link to] scripture reference"? Does that link include a version indicator? For example, what if a NET note refers you to the Early Christian fathers or the Didache?

Again, I absolutely love this feature! I think it's made me twice as productive.
    Ben

Exclamation Hope I'm in the right place.

Should bugs be listed here or in the other area?

I'm using this preview Executable. I have moved my notes and userdb directories to teh "My Documents" folder for backup purposes. I did so using the Tools/Options/Directories/Browse and then applied those new settings successfully. I close and reopen BW. The settings have indeed been saved (as they appear correctly in Tools/Options/Directories) BUT they don't load. The note window opens automatically to c:/program files/BW6/notes.

Not until I open Tools/Options/Directories and click "apply" again do the correct directory and notes open.
    Ben