Thread: Printing Notes

Hybrid View

Default Printing Notes

Although I have used BW since version 4, I have never used the notes feature. Partially this was due to my own system and partly due to laziness to jump into this part of the program. In BW 7.0 I have decided to investigate this. However, I cannot find how to print a range of notes. For example, if I wanted a list of John 9:1-7 along with the associated notes - is this possible? This may be simple but as of yet I have not found how to accomplish this.

Frank Jones, Pastor
    www.faithmemorialbaptist.org

You cna do this with the Report Generator.

TOOLS>Report Generator. There are lots of options here, so after it's open, hit F1 to get a full explanation.

The main thing for your request is on the right, under "include verse notes."

If you check that and uncheck everything else, hitting "build report" will create a .bww (which you can rename .rtf if you wish) with your notes for the selected range.
    Last edited by Ben Spackman; 02-18-2006 at 03:33 PM.
    Ben

Default Thanks!

Thanks. I will take a look. I figured that there had to be a way to do this.

Frank Jones, Pastor

I like the way BW7 sets up the notes and prints them, except....
    It only prints 1 page of notes when there should be many more. Is there a setting I'm missing?

I thought if I maximized the notes report screen it might help, but right now BW7 is crashing when I try to maximize so until that's fixed I don't know if there's a way to print the whole report.

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks,
    Larry

Default Printing Notes

In the Report Generator you have the option to select all, after you built the report and then you can use the copy and paste function and insert your report into MS Word.