Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Is BW7 out yet?

Default Is BW7 out yet?

When I place it in my shopping cart on the website it doesn't say it is a pre-order. Does that mean it's shipping now?

I have mine on overnight delivery, so if they said on or before the 6th then perhaps tomorrow or the next day provided they were able to keep to that date.

Packaging or misc things can cause delays so not sure. I'll be looking for it tomorrow if they met their date.

Placed my order January 27th and got the email that said it would ship on or before February 6th. Checked the order status just now and it says that the order is processing. Have they not shipped yet? I'm looking forward to trying out the new features and tools, so please forgive my impatience.

Shipping of BibleWorks 7 started yesterday. We had lots of pre-orders though so it may take as long as two weeks for all current orders to be processed. We're sorry for the delay but we're working as quickly as possible.
    Charlie Gibson
    BibleWorks Technical Support
    Important Note: This forum is not the appropriate method for contacting BibleWorks staff.

Please use the following links if you need a response from the BibleWorks staff:
    Technical Support: Click here
    Ideas: Click here

Charlie,

Good to know - thanks.
    M.Div Candidate, Beeson Divinity School
    http://www.musterion.net/

Well now it's just a game to see who gets theirs first
    Michael Hanel
    PhD candidate Classics Univ. of Cincinnati
    MDiv Concordia Seminary
    MA Classics Washington University
    Unofficial BibleWorks Blog
    LibraryThing!

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie
    it may take as long as two weeks for all current orders to be processed. We're sorry for the delay but we're working as quickly as possible.
    Major bummer! My order number is 1500, and an international shipping to boot, so technically I should be getting my 7.0 at the very tailend of this shipment. But didn't Jesus say, "So the last will be first, and the first last” (Mat. 19:16)?

I'm order 1822.
    Maybe I can use this as an excuse to turn in work late to a class...

I do confess I think future order confirmations should be worded differently, the message sounded like an assurance that shipping would be on or before the 6th, not 2 weeks later. Just a note for future reference.
    M.Div Candidate, Beeson Divinity School
    http://www.musterion.net/

Unhappy Shipping date confusion

Indeed, my preorder #1597 confirmation said, "Thank you for pre-ordering an upgrade to BibleWorks 7, which will be shipped to you on or before February 6, 2006." Looks like that was too ambitious.

Dale A. Brueggemann

כִּי עֶזְרָא הֵכִין לְבָבוֹ לִדְרוֹשׁ אֶת־תּוֹרַת יְהוָה וְלַעֲשֹׂת וּלְלַמֵּד בְּיִשְׂרָאֵל חֹק וּמִשְׁפָּט (Ezra 7:10)

My order number 2115 (placed the middle of last week) also said it would be shipped on or before Feb 6. I guess good things come to those who wait.
    Last edited by guilford; 02-08-2006 at 09:39 AM.