Thread: Thank-you Bibleworks

Default Thank-you Bibleworks

I just installed this on my pc. Four words describe what I see. STATE OF THE ART.
    IN CHRIST
    GCALTON

Well, I've just installed 7, and I'm pleased. I'm usually wary of interface changes, particularly after the disaster known as PC Study Bible version 4. But a few minutes of playing around and I like BW7. The changes will actually encourage me to use some tools I never used before.
    M.Div Candidate, Beeson Divinity School
    http://www.musterion.net/

3. Thumbs up A marvelous product and tool from a company that seeks God's Glory

I just want to add my thanks to the BW folk for a marvelous product. They have been attentively helpful with a shipping holdup, the new interface is great, and the External Links feature looks to be a great help.
    The Forum community, with its rapid-fire interplay of questions, suggestions, solutions to problems, and examples of this-is-how-I-do/did-it is a huge blessing, an adjunct to the product and the BW team itself.

Each of us knows the truth of the Psalmist, when he said that Thy word is a lamp to my feet, And a light to my path. (Psalm 119.105) We give thanks to the Lord for His having guided our brothers in Christ, the BW folk, and ask that He will continue to guide them, and all of us as we seek to aid each other in mining the rich blessings of His Word.
    In Him, Bennett B. Wethered
    Pastor, Dayspring Orthodox Presbyterian Church
    Warrenton/New Baltimore, Virginia
    www.dayspringopc.org

Default and a hearty . . .

Amen, A M E

Default and a hearty . . .

i was interrupted. Amen, AMEN.

Thumbs up Thank you

I want to join the list of those taking the time to say, "Thank you." I know that the programers and executives share my passion for understanding the text, and I'm sure they are making similar sacrifices to facilitate that endeavor. I know that there are going to be plenty of complaints, wishes, suggestions, corrections, etc. But I hope that the BW staff hear the thanks on this thread equally as loud. BW7 is fantastic. Especially now that I can interface with the SESB textual apparatus, quickly access Blass-Debrunner-Funk, etc. I am well pleased.