Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Any other beta-testers not yet received the release version?

Default Any other beta-testers not yet received the release version?

I haven't yet, and it's slightly problematic because I missed the final beta executable update.

I tried to update the beta to the latest "preivew" release version, and it gave me an error message and knocked me back a few to 7.0.012b (desktop) and 7.0.010something (laptop), with the browse-window redraw problem.
    Ben

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Spackman
    I haven't yet, and it's slightly problematic because I missed the final beta executable update.

I tried to update the beta to the latest "preivew" release version, and it gave me an error message and knocked me back a few to 7.0.012b (desktop) and 7.0.010something (laptop), with the browse-window redraw problem.
    Still waiting.
    Michael Hanel
    PhD candidate Classics Univ. of Cincinnati
    MDiv Concordia Seminary
    MA Classics Washington University
    Unofficial BibleWorks Blog
    LibraryThing!

Me 2. I'll see if anybody has it at the Fort Worth training workshop on 2/27.

Ingo Sorke
    near Dallas, TX

I'm waiting as well, and my admin assistant is getting tired of me checking my mailbox all the time.

Michael Burer
    Dallas Theological Seminary

Cool

Hi Gamma-beta geezers.
    Still waiting in Bathurst, New South Wales, Australia.
    But isn't the upside that the beta version includes all those modules you haven't paid for ...
    David McKay

Default Sorrrrrry

We ran out of stock but we are supposed to get a new shipment of CDs tomorrow. My guess is that all orders, including beta copies, should be in the mail before the end of next week. Sorry for the delay. It only seemed fair that people who purchased BW7 should be at the head of the line.
    Mike

Quote Originally Posted by MBushell
    We ran out of stock but we are supposed to get a new shipment of CDs tomorrow. My guess is that all orders, including beta copies, should be in the mail before the end of next week. Sorry for the delay. It only seemed fair that people who purchased BW7 should be at the head of the line.
    Mike
    Unless it's in today's mail (I'm not home yet), I haven't received it.

Thanks!

Vince

Mike,

I hope you ran out because sales exceeded all expectations!

John Fidel

I received my envelope today, but there wasn't anything in it except the shipping manifest. The envelope either hadn't been sealed right or came undone in transit, but the short version is ... no CD's for me

I contacted BW, and I hope they'll just ship me another copy.

Or maybe demand really, really has outstripped supply, and they're sending out empty envelopes to buy themselves some time.
    Ben

Default No BW7 for this Aussie yet.

Have any Aussie beta testers received their BW7s yet?
    I haven't, as you may have guessed.
    David McKay
    www.davidmckay.info