Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: BW7 Different splash screen

We thought about coming out with a Commodore 64 version of BibleWorks instead of the BiSKiT, but we couldn't do both of them. Perhaps next year we can work on the Commodore 64 version. Then you won't want to unplug your computer to cook tater tots. :-)
    Glenn Weaver

For technical support, please contact Customer Support.

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn Weaver View Post
    We thought about coming out with a Commodore 64 version of BibleWorks instead of the BiSKiT, but we couldn't do both of them. Perhaps next year we can work on the Commodore 64 version. Then you won't want to unplug your computer to cook tater tots. :-)
    That's why I got the microwaves hooked up to my C64. After I channel them through my RAM-O-RATOR, they provide enough power and memory for me to run BW on my C64.

'Course, I also have a couple of blenders and other tools assisting as support generators, and a few collateral attachments as well, such as an electric toothbrush to power the mouse, and so forth and so on.

The real trick, however, is to channel the microwaves properly. That's where the RAM-O-RATOR comes in, which I got off eBay. I think it was made by the same people who sold Jeeb the neuralizer.

Quote Originally Posted by leburges View Post
    What is on my splash screen? I opened BW7 at 6PM, and after four or five times closing and reopening in an attempt to identify the background decided to take a screen shot. I still can't figure it out.
    In England we call them potato croquettes...