Thread: Fix: TSK cross references not showing

Hybrid View

Default Fix: TSK cross references not showing

Update: BibleWorks Executable (7.012j)
    Date: 02/13/06 at 13:53:40

This patch contains the latest BibleWorks 7.0 program executable. This version fixes a bug in the Analysis Window that prevents the TSK Cross References from being displayed for versions other than the KJV.

This is a PREVIEW version intended for TESTING purposes. To access the update you must enter the word "preview" (no quotes) in the Updater Access Code Window, accessed from the Options Menu. If you are not comfortable running a preview version you can wait until the changes are tested and a non-preview version is posted. This will usually not take more than a day or two.

If you have problems with this update please post a reply to this message on the BibleWorks Forum in the Program and Database Updates section. If you post a response elsewhere we may not see it. Please do not use this section to post messages about anything but this update.

Thanks!
    Last edited by MBushell; 02-13-2006 at 07:35 PM.

Unless things have changed as of 430pm EST, I don't see this update showing up.
    Michael Hanel
    PhD candidate Classics Univ. of Cincinnati
    MDiv Concordia Seminary
    MA Classics Washington University
    Unofficial BibleWorks Blog
    LibraryThing!

Default Not showing up?

I found the problem. Please try it again.

Thanks,

Mike
    Last edited by MBushell; 02-13-2006 at 09:08 PM.

All looks good so far. However, if you put the cursor over the Bible version letters ESV in the Browse Window, it pops up in the TSK area
    "Gen 1:0" and a few other verses. Not sure what this means....
    Michael Hanel
    PhD candidate Classics Univ. of Cincinnati
    MDiv Concordia Seminary
    MA Classics Washington University
    Unofficial BibleWorks Blog
    LibraryThing!

Default updater issue

I have entered "preview" (without quotes) in the "access code" field and I am still not seeing the update.

At this time I have version 7.0.012g.

Default updater issue TSK with other than KJV

I too am not seeing the updates even with "preview" typed in as the access code (without quotes). I'm showing that I'm running 7.0.012g.

Tried accessing the files via: http://www.bibleworks.com/DLSP_R_v7_rev1.htm and following the instructions to one at at time install:

BibleWorks Executable (7.012k) (251K)
    This patch contains the latest BibleWorks 7.0 program executable. This version fixes a crash bug that can occur when highlighting text in the Browse Window in Interlinear Mode. For a list of all other changes click here. 02/13/2006 22:54:20 BibleWorks Executable (7.012m) (252K)
    This patch contains the latest BibleWorks 7.0 program executable. This version fixes some problems with the new BibleWorks exception handler that tries to provide a smooth exit from program crashes. The backup ini file should be saved properly now and the option checkboxes should function properly. For a list of all other changes click here.

BW7 opens with the updater window for each, but the patch does not show so I cannot apply. Nevertheless "k" & "m" now show in the BibleWorks7/Patches/Applied folder. But no TSK except with KJV

I'm running XP Pro on an IBM Thinkpad Pentium Centrino chip.

Default Updater Problem

I found the problem with the updater not displaying the latest executable. Try it now. Make sure you have the access code defined, unless you don't want to mess with fixes until they are tested thoroughly.

Mike

Any word on a final fix for this?
    M.Div Candidate, Beeson Divinity School
    http://www.musterion.net/

Default Applied Updates

When I check for updates for BW 7 now, all available updates are displayed even if I have already downloaded and installed them. BW 6 did not do that: once I installed an update it no longer showed up in the list. Have I missed a setting? I'm operating with all the latest updates so they do seem to have installed successfully.

Just wondering.

I've worked with BW since version 4. It just keeps getting better

Tom