Thread: Upgrading from 6.0 to 7.0

Default Upgrading from 6.0 to 7.0

I have just a few questions about this. If I upgrade, will I get the entire package for 7.0 (the box w/ book and CDs) as though I weren't upgrading? Also, will the modules I purchased for 6.0 still work in 7.0 (BAGD/HALOT)?

Thanks!

Yes, and yes.

When you upgrade, you get the same package, but you need your BW6 registration info to prove that you're upgrading and thus entitled to a lower price.
    Ben

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Spackman
    Yes, and yes.

When you upgrade, you get the same package, but you need your BW6 registration info to prove that you're upgrading and thus entitled to a lower price.
    Ahh, good deal!

Default 7.0 shipping?

I guess the screen shots we see here in the Forums are from Beta testers?? I called in thinking 7 is now shipping. It will be next week actually before 7 hits the streets. I will be making the upgrade from 6 to 7 with great expectations!
    Thx,
    Dave

Thumbs up She's a-comin'!

Quote Originally Posted by DJE
    I guess the screen shots we see here in the Forums are from Beta testers?? I called in thinking 7 is now shipping. It will be next week actually before 7 hits the streets. I will be making the upgrade from 6 to 7 with great expectations!
    Thx,
    Dave
    Yeah, that's correct. When Michael Bushell first broke the official word that BW7 was out, that was like the day they sent master CDs to the reduplicators. So the delay allows for time to get the CDs back and get all the packaging together and ship 'em out. In other words, it's not "officially, officially" out, but it is really, really close! I am sure they are as anxious to get it out as everyone else is to receive it.
    Michael Hanel
    PhD candidate Classics Univ. of Cincinnati
    MDiv Concordia Seminary
    MA Classics Washington University
    Unofficial BibleWorks Blog
    LibraryThing!

Default 7.0 Shipping Date

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Hanel
    In other words, it's not "officially, officially" out, but it is really, really close! I am sure they are as anxious to get it out as everyone else is to receive it.
    Well, Mike, could you please disclose to us the (somewhat vague "early February") date 7.0 will start shipping? Cf. Luke 6:30

Quote Originally Posted by tfjern
    Well, Mike, could you please disclose to us the (somewhat vague "early February") date 7.0 will start shipping? Cf. Luke 6:30
    See Acts 1:7. I have no secret knowledge. I did see that one site said Feb. 6, however. But that is probably their estimate.
    Michael Hanel
    PhD candidate Classics Univ. of Cincinnati
    MDiv Concordia Seminary
    MA Classics Washington University
    Unofficial BibleWorks Blog
    LibraryThing!

Default Shipping D-day

Sorry, Mike, but I was adressing the question to the other Mike, namely, Michael Bushell.

Anyone know if they will be sending tracking #'s for the package once it's been shipped out? As you can see I'm dying for release 7

Quote Originally Posted by tfjern
    I just got an email saying mine shipped today.
    Dr. Kevin Purcell I am a BW9 User!
    Columnist for Christian Computing Magazine
    See my personal blog at www.KevinPurcell.org
    Follow me on Twitter @kapurcell