This is a great idea.

Another idea: I recently got a Chronological Bible and one thing I really like is that they group the text in small sections based on theme/content. It breaks the text up into logical sub-chapters. I know BW already has the outline/headings, maybe this could be used to browse the chunks of text it represents?

Also, on the Poetry: I would love a Bible that breaks up the chiastic structure of the text.

Actually a Bible, a print one, that was totally dedicated to form would be nice. A study Bible, but text-oriented. e.g. Genesis 1 can be broken up a couple ways. First there is some basic poetry here and there. On the side of form structure you have 3 days of forming and 3 days of filling. You also have the covenant structure (Preamble, Historical Prologue, Stipulations, Blessings/Cursings, Witnesses, statement concerning the document) which Gen 1-2 seems to follow. Having this information in a text would be nice; and with the main text formatted in regards to chiastic structure or the like.

A Bible that even just did the chiastic / poetic structure without the additional notes would be great. The parallelism of the Bible is pretty amazing--and informative--at times. A good example of Chiasmus is in Amos 9:1-4

Code:

And I saw Yahweh standing by the alter,
And he said,

A  Strike the tops of the pillars so that the thresholds shake.
   Bring them down on the heads of all the people;

B  those who are left I will kill with the sword.

C  Not one will get away,
         none will escape.

D  Though they dig down to the depths of the grave,
            from there my hand will take them.

E  Though they climb up to the heavens,
               from there I will bring them down.

E' Though they hide themselves on the top of Carmel,
               there I will hunt them down and seize them.

D' Though they hide from me at the bottom of the sea,
            there I will command the serpent to bite them.

C' Though they are driven into exile by their enemies,

B' there I will command the sword to slay them.

A' I will fix my eyes upon them for evil and not for good."
It may be very difficult to get something like this into BibleWorks because there are no Bibles that do this (to my knowledge... if there are let me know!). This information is usually tucked away in an academic commentary or books specializing on Biblical Poetry. Which is too bad IMO as it makes the poetry very enjoyable!