Thread: Nice, simple daily layout

Hybrid View

Default Nice, simple daily layout

This simple layout keeps the super-charged Lex/Gram help window open, so that it always tracks with your mouse. Also set is a constant comparison between the RSV and ESV, showing differences between the two.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by MTan; 11-10-2005 at 02:03 PM.

Talking that concordance type feature

It wasn't until a week ago that I actually learned you can have that "concordance" (which has 3 words before and 5 or so listed after) above the command line/results list. That made me feel kinda dumb since I've been using BW6 since it came out and BW5 before that, but now that i know man that is slick! That made it so much easier to find the verse i was thinking of rather than clicking down a verse list waiting to see it pop up in the main results window
    Last edited by Michael Hanel; 11-10-2005 at 02:13 PM.
    Michael Hanel
    PhD candidate Classics Univ. of Cincinnati
    MDiv Concordia Seminary
    MA Classics Washington University
    Unofficial BibleWorks Blog
    LibraryThing!

Default Concordance

How does one put the concordance above? I feel really dumb, but thanks to all the other bibleworks personal I learn something new. Thank-you once again bibleworks.
    IN CHRIST
    GCALTON

Default Right-Click

Quote Originally Posted by gcalton
    How does one put the concordance above? I feel really dumb, but thanks to all the other bibleworks personal I learn something new. Thank-you once again bibleworks.
    If you click you right mouse button in the verse list box area you will see a context menu.

In that menu you will see an option of "Verse List Box + Text" Choose this option.
    Joe Fleener

jfleener@digitalexegesis.com
    Home Page: www.digitalexegesis.com
    Blog: http://emethaletheia.blogspot.com/

Annotated Bibliography of Online Research Tools: www.digitalexegesis.com/bibliography

User Created BibleWorks Modules: www.digitalexegesis.com/bibleworks

Psalm 46:11
    `#r<a'(B' ~Wra' ~yIAGB; ~Wra' ~yhi_l{a/ ykinOa'-yKi W[d>W WPr>h;

Quote Originally Posted by MTan
    This simple layout keeps the super-charged Lex/Gram help window open, so that it always tracks with your mouse. Also set is a constant comparison between the RSV and ESV, showing differences between the two.

Just curious, is there a way to set up BibleWorks so that the screen shot you have pictured comes up automatically every time you start up BibleWorks?

Default Thanks

Thank you for the tip. I think this will be my set up of choice. I particular like it when you mouse over the Greek and the lexical helps just come alive!

Like Jay, I too would like to know if it is possible to have this helps window start automatically when you start BW.

Default Same question

I had the same question as the previous two posts about having this layout start up when you open BW.

Default 6.0 layout

Just a reminder in case anyone doesn't realize it.

This is a 6.0 screen layout.

Given that there is no way for the screen to open and the L&G Help to open like this automatically.

With 7.0 this would be unnecessary since it is part of the main window now.
    Joe Fleener

jfleener@digitalexegesis.com
    Home Page: www.digitalexegesis.com
    Blog: http://emethaletheia.blogspot.com/

Annotated Bibliography of Online Research Tools: www.digitalexegesis.com/bibliography

User Created BibleWorks Modules: www.digitalexegesis.com/bibleworks

Psalm 46:11
    `#r<a'(B' ~Wra' ~yIAGB; ~Wra' ~yhi_l{a/ ykinOa'-yKi W[d>W WPr>h;

Default How do you get the "bones 14, bones 96...list up in BW7

Liked your layout. I'm having trouble in BW7 in that I've lost the listing of what you have as "bones 14, bones 96" where is lists the words available in the Search version automatically. How do you add that window to the Search window as you have it?

thanks!