Thread: ESV add on

Default ESV add on

Although BibleWorks already comes with the ESV, the massive amount of extra notes and resources in the Study Bible edition make it a must-have item! For only $20 all text, articles, images, and maps from the ESV Study Bible are included, along with an index of maps and illustrations. We took particular care to present high-resolution versions of all images and maps. The notes track and display in the main window next to any Bible version of your choice. Unlock required.

All I need to know is where to order the unlock. The article didn't come with a link or how to order.
    en Xristo

Bob Z

You can order it here.

Default Additional add ons

rzagorac,

If you are interested in perusing more add ons for BibleWorks than appear on the BibleWorks website (at least I think they don't), you can see them here:

http://www.wordsearchbible.com/bibleworks/ Hey, I'm not trying to sell you, just inform you.

Default Add on

Thank you very much gentlmen. I have quite a few mods already but thanks for the offer. I could not find that path under the products tab so I'll thank you again for finding it for me.
    en Xristo

Bob Z

Quote Originally Posted by rzagorac View Post
    The notes track and display in the main window next to any Bible version of your choice. Unlock required.

All I need to know is where to order the unlock. The article didn't come with a link or how to order.
    So the notes track under the "verse" tab like the NET notes do?

Dave
    David Spear
    Calvary Chapel of Manassas
    Manassas, Va. 20110
    http://www.calvarychapelmanassas.org/
    KJV Romans 3:28 Therefore we conclude that a man is justified by faith without (apart from) the deeds of the law.

Hi Dave,

Yes, the ESV Study Bible notes track in the Verse Tab. This module is only available for BibleWorks 9.

Blessings,
    Glenn
    Glenn Weaver

For technical support, please contact Customer Support.

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn Weaver View Post
    Hi Dave,

Yes, the ESV Study Bible notes track in the Verse Tab. This module is only available for BibleWorks 9.

Blessings,
    Glenn

Gotcha! Thanks Glenn.

Dave
    David Spear
    Calvary Chapel of Manassas
    Manassas, Va. 20110
    http://www.calvarychapelmanassas.org/
    KJV Romans 3:28 Therefore we conclude that a man is justified by faith without (apart from) the deeds of the law.