Thread: PREVIEW BibleWorks Executable (Rev 1 6.0.009a)

Hybrid View

Default PREVIEW BibleWorks Executable (Rev 1 6.0.009a)

PREVIEW BibleWorks Executable (Rev 1 6.0.009a)

BibleWorks Automatic Update Notification
    Date: 04/07/04 at 14:27:31
    Title: PREVIEW BibleWorks Executable (Rev 1 6.0.009a)
    Description:
    This update is an attempt to isolate the crash that Mark is reporting in the auto-info window. I cannot reproduce the bug but found a minor problem that may or may not be the culprit. Let me know Mark what happens.
    Instructions:
    To access these downloads go to the <Help|BibleWorks on the Web|Check for Web Updates...> option and follow the directions. This is a PREVIEW version intended for TESTING purposes. To access the file you must enter the word "preview" in the Updater Access Code Dialog, accessed from the Options Menu.
    If you have problems with this update please post a reply to this message on the BibleWorks Forum in the Official BibleWorks announcements section.

Affected Files:
    books_sbl.bna | [init]
    bw600.exe | [program]
    bw600.map | [program]
    bwgrkl.ttf | [program]
    default.dwd | [init]
    shellexec.txt | [init]

Default crashed again

Hi Mike,

I am still getting crashes with the new update. The About BibleWorks windows shows I am running "9a". I forwarded you my ini.

Thanks again.
    Mark Langley
    Sovereign Grace Baptist Church of Topeka, KS

But the word of the Lord endureth for ever. And this is the word which by the gospel is preached unto you.

to. de. r`h/ma Kuri,ou me,nei eivj to.n aivw/na tou/to de, evsti to. r`h/ma to. euvaggelisqe.n eivj u`ma/j

Hi Mark-

Are you able to reproduce the crash? Are you working in a certain book/chapter? It's working ok over here....

Michael

Default crashes

Hi Michael,

Yes, i have reproduced it several times. Now i am trying to see if it will crash when i only have BibleWorks up and running.

Thanks.
    Mark Langley

But the word of the Lord endureth for ever. And this is the word which by the gospel is preached unto you.

to. de. r`h/ma Kuri,ou me,nei eivj to.n aivw/na tou/to de, evsti to. r`h/ma to. euvaggelisqe.n eivj u`ma/j

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Langley
    Hi Michael,

Yes, i have reproduced it several times. Now i am trying to see if it will crash when i only have BibleWorks up and running.

Thanks.
    Still crashes with only BibleWorks running.
    Mark Langley

Quote Originally Posted by MTan
    Hi Mark-

Are you able to reproduce the crash? Are you working in a certain book/chapter? It's working ok over here....

Michael
    No particular book - Been working in the N.T. and the lexicon is BDAG.
    Mark Langley