9/25/2013 Test version posted: Adjust font size in Verse Tab and CHM/module windows
Good news! We have a test installer which allows you to adjust the text size in HTML windows. To try it out, follow these steps:
- Download the test installer here: http://edist.bibleworksllc.com/macse...r3-15-beta.dmg
- Run the BibleWorks 9 Mac Installer dmg that you just downloaded.
- It will instruct you to drag and copy the BibleWorks package to the OS X Applications folder. Click on the BibleWorks icon in the window and drag it onto the Applications folder in the window. When it says “An item named BibleWorks already exists...” , select Replace.
- Once the update is finished installing, close the installer window.
- Run BibleWorks as usual. After BibleWorks has fully started, you should see (MCW 9r3-15) in the lower left corner.
- Apply the latest EXE patch.
To adjust test size in a Verse Tab window or a CHM/module window, click on the window text and adjust the text size by holding down the Control key and rolling the mouse wheel (alternately, you can hold down the control key and slide two finger tips on the touchpad to accomplish the same thing).