Official new Mac Public Preview installer posted!
We've posted a new installer for the Mac Public Preview which fixes a number of bugs. Details posted here: http://www.bibleworks.com/forums/sho...8543#post28543
Here's how to install the new environment over your existing installation:
- Download the test dmg here: http://edist.bibleworksllc.com/macse..._mac_setup.dmg
- Run the BibleWorks 9 Mac Public Preview installer dmg that you just downloaded.
- It will instruct you to drag and copy the BibleWorks package to the OS X Applications folder. Click on the BibleWorks icon in the window and drag it onto the Applications folder in the window. When it says “An item named BibleWorks already exists...” , select Replace.
- Once the update is finished installing, close the installer window.
- Run BibleWorks as usual.
- Apply the latest EXE patch.
Also, if you've experienced instability while using the versions hon, jam, nab, ope, opg, opm, otp, phe, phi, phm, qbe, or rod, we found the problem. Previous to this fix, if you passed the mouse over the version identifier for any of these versions, the program would crash when you next moved over another version identifier. The fix is in the latest EXE patch (Help | BibleWorks on the Internet | Check for updates).
The BibleWorks Team