BW9: copying Hebrew into Word text
I know this has to have been thoroughly discussed, but I cannot find the thread. When I copy a Hebrew text from BW9 into a Word 2010 table, the Hebrew comes across as hopelessly garbled. I like to use the table with a row of two cells to show Hebrew and either Greek or English as a parallel; then I set the table not to show lines. However, the Hebrew is a monster. Even when I set its cell to right-left, there are three or four text garbles for even a short verse. I use the SBL Hebrew as the font. Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with a solution.