Why don't you actually address the facts of post #13
Why don't you actually address the facts of post #13? It doesn't matter if you agree - as a company or otherwise - with the criticisms. If the criticisms are valid, they are valid. You can wish the problems away all you want, but they are still there. Second, "most of your users" are not on these forums. ...Your two "tests" do not have much substance to them at all and certainly fall really short of how most serious businesses evaluate anything.
Originally Posted by MBushell
BibleWorks is configurable!
On, a positive note BibleWorks9 allows one to:
- Revert back to BibleWorks' classic tool-bar and icons
- Remove the tool bar completely
- Use the new icons (small format)
- use the new icons (larger format)
- individually add and remove icons
- I think it is even possible to customize the your own icon arrangement/order