Search Field + Hebrew Problem Windows 7
I couldn't open new thread other in FAQ . so i opened it here.
Hello , I have Windoes 7 64 bit + BibleWorks 7
I have hebrew keyboard , and dont have hebrew problem in other programs/web.
- The Problem: I see wierd letters when trying to search something in hebrew on WTT .
- I can Serach in english ( in KJV ) without any problem.
- I write/see hebrew normal in the Editor.
- Tried playing with fonts and etc.
- Reinstall many times + playing with trouble shooting options .
- No problem in programs/web = System Locale = Hebrew(Israel) = In the picture I'v add to this post - you can see that when pressing enter on the search field - the pop up window that says that the word is not found - shows the text ok as hebrew .
- I didnt find the option
"Tools|Options|Option Flags|Command Line Configuration Options|Use Israeli keyboard on command line"
which I found somewhere on the fourum here.
thanks for the help
Cannot get the patah to work in Search command line
So everything is great trying to type Hebrew on the command line EXCEPT the patah, which doesn't work either from the keyboard ";" or in the GUI keyboard. I just get ";" instead. The other vowel points work but not patah.
Any ideas out there
Grace and peace