PDA

View Full Version : User Notes Issue -- Again!

tfjern
07-22-2005, 10:23 PM
Even though the "Load User Notes Automatically" option is CHECKED (in BWW 6.0), and the "Maintain user note for each chapter (not verse)" is UNCHECKED, the user notes do not load automatically when a particular Bible verse is accessed. Why?

Dan Phillips
07-22-2005, 10:39 PM
I'm no expert, but is "Check for user note availability" checked?

Dan

tfjern
07-22-2005, 11:41 PM
Yes, it's checked.

DeMody
07-23-2005, 07:59 AM
I don't use notes that much. But, don't you have to save your work (notes) and then when you restart BW you have to reopen that particular work file which contains the notes that you saved? At least this is what I do and it works.

landuk
07-24-2005, 01:32 AM
Hi I am Korean. When will you contain a korean in bw.

Please tell me.

I bought a BW6! But except Korean!!!

I am so sad!!

Please tell me.

trappermark
10-01-2005, 01:53 PM
I don't use notes that much. But, don't you have to save your work (notes) and then when you restart BW you have to reopen that particular work file which contains the notes that you saved? At least this is what I do and it works.

How do you save notes? I don't have "chapter notes" checked because I want to save verse-by-verse. Yes, I have "auto-load" checked. I type a note in the editor, then click a different verse. The first note is still there. If I change it, and go back to the original verse, my new note stays, original note seems to disappear. I've gone over the directions in the BW help file againa and again. What am I missing?

Andrew
06-12-2006, 02:26 PM
I'm having the same problem as others who've posted to this thread. Even though I have the Chapter Notes turned on in the Status Bar, they don't load when I go to another chapter. I have to turn the Chap Notes off in the Status Bar and turn them back on again before the notes appear.

Others haven't seemed to have gotten any definitive help on this issue. Time for some big guns to reply!

Dogfish Jones
06-13-2006, 11:53 PM
How do you save notes? I don't have "chapter notes" checked because I want to save verse-by-verse. Yes, I have "auto-load" checked. I type a note in the editor, then click a different verse. The first note is still there. If I change it, and go back to the original verse, my new note stays, original note seems to disappear. I've gone over the directions in the BW help file againa and again. What am I missing?
Just in case I missed it, are you editing in the User Note tab or the Editor tab?

Andrew
06-14-2006, 02:04 PM
I am using the Editor window, not the Auto-Info window.

Dogfish Jones
06-14-2006, 02:19 PM
I am using the Editor window, not the Auto-Info window.
Are you using 6.0? If the option flags are set right, then it ought to be working. I'd have to say I'm stumped. I don't recall any problems with editor notes when I was using 6.0.

Sorry I'm not much help.

song_robin
06-23-2006, 11:16 PM
(Sorry for the misplaced post, but this is in reply to the user landuk)

Here is the 1961 Revised Korean Bible for BibleWorks 7 in a self-executable.

[removed due to copyright issues]

Downloading: If you are not familiar with free file hosting services, you need to wait about 30-60 seconds before receiving a downloading ticket which will then allow you to click to another page where you can download the actual file for free. You do *not* have to purchase the premium file service to download this file.
Installation: Just open the file and click install. That's it.

NOTE: BIBLEWORKS 7 DOES NOT SUPPORT A SEARCH FUNCTION WITH KOREAN OR ANY OTHER UNICODE LANGUAGE. PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME ABOUT THIS. This topic has also been discussed elsewhere in this forum.

FYI, this is the "Original" Korean Bible Version (like a "King James Version" of Korea). However, if anybody has a text version of any of the other Korean Bible Version that they would like to import into BibleWorks, just email me and I can try to help you out.

Thanks,

Robin

Dogfish Jones
06-28-2006, 02:40 AM
Even though the "Load User Notes Automatically" option is CHECKED (in BWW 6.0), and the "Maintain user note for each chapter (not verse)" is UNCHECKED, the user notes do not load automatically when a particular Bible verse is accessed. Why?

Not sure if this is it, but... Are you in Browse mode or Multiple Version Mode? The notes will only update in Multiple Version mode.