PDA

View Full Version : I'm outta here

Adelphos
07-15-2005, 09:27 AM
Don't bother about the suspension. I'm outta here. I didn't start the fight, and I tried to take it off line several times.

You should have rebuked the person who started the issue in the first place. If he had a problem with my signature, he should have either emailed me or he should have contacted you privately and lodged his complaint in that manner.

I tried several times to take it to email, as the evidence shows.

Finally, seeing that the very people I write against are the primary users and members of Bible Works and this forum, this is no place I care to be any longer.

brian
07-23-2005, 02:07 AM
why leave?

I went back and looked at the thread in question and it was rather interesting.

I must admit you were extremely harsh in some of your responses. Though I can understand your passion. However, you need to remember we are brothers here. Things can be discussed without resorting to such harshness. I personally didn't see anything malicious in any of the threads. I have to say the "paper" that was discussed was off base on quite a few things but I am not going to start attacking people because of it. Exposing the errors in it with Scriptural proof will do just fine.

Now to the reason I replied to this post. I found one of your articles on 1 Timothy 3:16 extremely interesting (link in your signature). Again, the tone was pretty harsh, but the info was very good. I am glad I ran across it, which I wouldn't have if you didn't post here. So why leave? The moderators left all the threads intact but just locked them and other than the harsh tone I think they were all beneficial as are some of the articles on your webpage.

AMDG