PDA

View Full Version : Looking for NET Bible

Elishua
05-09-2005, 06:33 AM
Hi!

Yesterday I tried to convert the NET bible as described here (http://mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk/bwusers/versions/netbible.html). Unfortunately, I did not succeed, because converting stopped somewhere in Exodus. The file corrections.txt seems to refer to an older version of HTML files, too.

Is there another possibility to get the text of the NET bible? I know, that it is included in BibleWorks 6, but that does not help me.

Best regards,
Elishua

jgjackson
05-10-2005, 03:30 PM
I wish he would take that page down. It applies only to NET Beta 1. Subsequent to that, two things have happened. One, bible.org changed their license to prohibit such private conversions, and two, an official conversion of NET Beta 2 is available from Bibleworks now as a free optional download. I don't have BW on a computer in front of me now, so I can't tell you the exact menu sequence to do to get it. Hopefully someone else will jump in with the details.

Joe Fleener
05-10-2005, 05:26 PM
...two, an official conversion of NET Beta 2 is available from Bibleworks now as a free optional download. I don't have BW on a computer in front of me now, so I can't tell you the exact menu sequence to do to get it. Hopefully someone else will jump in with the details.

NET is only available via a BW update for version 6.0.

It seems that there is no way to get NET in previous versions of BW.

Elishua
05-11-2005, 01:24 AM
Many thanks for your answers, I missed, that the licence has changed. So I have to stay with the HTML help version or buy BibleWorks 6.

Best wishes,
Elishua