PDA

View Full Version : Bookmarking

onedesire
04-04-2005, 08:56 AM
Is there a way to bookmark more than one study direction on BW6? I am often studying in 3, sometimes 4 different directions for different projects. It would be nice if I could create a button (or some other device) that could memorize where I am on a given project and allow me to return to an exact point for more study.

Joe Fleener
04-04-2005, 01:23 PM
The Configuration Manager may be what you want.

Go to tools – options

Click the Options “Tab”

Expand “Startup Options”

Check “Enable Configuration Manager”

Close BW and reopen.

Now, when you open BW you will see the Configuration Manager window. By default you will have a baseline configuration. You can create other configurations initially as copies of the baseline.

Once you have created another configuration load it and go about your study. You place, favorites, colors, etc. will all be remembered for that configuration.

If you want to stop that study and pick up another study, just close out and load the configuration for the other study.

I often have a configuration for, Sunday School, Hebrew Class, Greek Class, Sermons, and some other personal study…

Hope this helps.

onedesire
07-05-2005, 10:54 AM
Thanks so much!!. Its been a while since I have been on. This is exactly what I was looking for.