PDA

View Full Version : Two questions

Howard Flynn
03-31-2005, 03:07 PM
When I right click a word to get lexical and grammatical helps I have the options of choosing new or replace. Which is the one to use? Why do I have both?

Also I cannot find any information regarding crasis, not even in the grammar. Am I looking in the wrong place or is it missing?

Howard Flynn

Joe Fleener
03-31-2005, 08:46 PM
When I right click a word to get lexical and grammatical helps I have the options of choosing new or replace. Which is the one to use? Why do I have both?

Also I cannot find any information regarding crasis, not even in the grammar. Am I looking in the wrong place or is it missing?

Howard Flynn

Question #1:

There is not much difference.

If you do not have a L&GH window open, both options do the same thing.

If you have a L&GH window open then the "Replace" option will replace the contents of the open L&GH with the new contents. The "New" option will open a new L&GH window leaving the old one open.

I am not sure about question #2.

Howard Flynn
03-31-2005, 09:21 PM
Thank you for your answer, but what in the world are you talking about? What window is that that you mentioned?

Howard Flynn

Joe Fleener
03-31-2005, 09:30 PM
Howard,

Sorry if it was confusing, I hope we are talking about the same thing.

When you right click on a word (either Greek or Hebrew) you see two options at the top of the context menu. One says "Lexical and Grammatical Help (new)" the other says "Lexical and Grammatical Help (replace)."

The window that opens when you choose one of those options is the window I was referring to throughout my previous post.