PDA

View Full Version : Reordering Lexicons in Lexical Help

Trajan
03-11-2005, 03:34 PM
I am wondering how I can reorder the lexicons and grammatical helps in the Lexicon and Grammatical Help window or the Lexicon Browser.

For example, I know I can remove certain lexicons altogether, but the default lists the Hebrew as (in order):

1. TWOT
2. Whittaker BDB
3. Full BDB
4. HALOT

I could remove one of the lexicons, but if I want to see all of them when I right click on a lemma and select "Lexical & Grammatical Help" but just in a different order (e.g HALOT first), how do I do that?

The same issue occurs with Grammer helps and References

Glenn Weaver
03-12-2005, 11:57 AM
I'm sorry, but there is no way to reorder the lexicons or grammars in the Lexical and Grammatical Help.

It sounds like a great idea, though. Why don't you send this suggestion to BW?

Glenn

Trajan
03-12-2005, 12:04 PM
I'm sorry, but there is no way to reorder the lexicons or grammars in the Lexical and Grammatical Help.

It sounds like a great idea, though. Why don't you send this suggestion to BW?

Glenn

What is the best way to do that besides posting here?

Michael Hanel
03-12-2005, 12:15 PM
There are numerous ways to get a hold of them. Well not numerous ways to get a hold of them but numerous ways that tell you HOW to get a hold of them.

1. The BibleWorks website has links to contact staff
2. The BW program under Help (in my version anyway) has a link to Get Support on the Web, which gets you to their website
3. At the top of this forum there are threads posted by BW staff on how to contact them.

The following is from option #3

This forum is provided for you, the BibleWorks user, to interact with other BibleWorks users. Our hope is that you will find the community of fellow users to be a source of mutual help and interest as you share the different ways in which you use the program.

If you have a bug report, you should contact Technical Support directly (link below). If you have questions about how to do something in BibleWorks, the forums can be a great help.

Please use the following links to use if you need a response from the BibleWorks staff:

Technical Support: Click here (http://www.bibleworks.com/support.html)
Ideas/suggestions: Click here (http://www.bibleworks.com/ideas.html)