PDA

View Full Version : What was your first version of BibleWorks?

MTan
04-02-2004, 03:41 PM
Let's see how far back people go!

MTan
04-02-2004, 03:51 PM
Whoa! I see we have some 1.0 users!

BBeers
04-02-2004, 04:00 PM
Whoa! I see we have some 1.0 users!I thought that would be you.

Mark Langley
04-02-2004, 05:36 PM
Whoa! I see we have some 1.0 users!
Anybody got a screen shot of what it looked like?

Mark Langley
Topeka, KS

Gontroppo
04-02-2004, 09:10 PM
My first version of BibleWorks was version 2.2
I purchased a 486 computer with 16 megs of RAM and 420 meg HDD for the specific reason of using BibleWorks. I had previously been using an Atari computer for music notation software.

Since getting my Osborne PC and BibleWorks, and also getting on the net, I have been greatly blessed by all the wonderful Christian software available, and also through interaction with other Christians on the net.

I had been going through a low patch in my Christian life, but by God's grace, my faith was rejuvenated through this medium.

It has not been an online only experience, though, and I recognise the vital importance of Christians in the real world, if I may say so!

David McKay

wmarr2
04-02-2004, 09:19 PM
I started with BibleWorks 3.0 and have updated to each new version ever since. I have seen LOTS of software during my years. I can say, without a doubt, that BibleWorks is one of the best programs (in any area) with fantastic service.

Some of our vendors are not as responsive as Michael and team.

God bless.

Wayne Marr
Computer Sciences Corporation

pastorsteve
04-06-2004, 11:50 PM
I started out with BibleWorks 4 a couple of years back. I had to skip over version 5 because of financial constraints, but I just received BibleWorks 6 with the BDAG and HALOT unlocks and am very pleased at the improvements.

By the way, this is my first post, but just from browsing I have already found this group very helpful!

Steve Hills
Pastor, Bethesda Baptist Church
Barrackville, WV

MTan
05-04-2004, 12:18 PM
(Moved to Main BW forum)