View Full Version : mark isnt showing up in synopsis
12-16-2004, 03:51 AM
For some reason in all of the synopsis files, Mark doesn't show up when there is a verse in the synopsis from the gospel of Mark. Not sure what I can do or what I am doing. If anyone has any ideas, please let me know.
12-16-2004, 07:50 AM
In the Synopsis Tool:
1. Go to file - open and open the aland.sdf file
2. Go to file - edit
- You should have a line that looke like:
- 1. Prologue | Mat 1:1 | Mar 1:1 | Luk 1:1-4 | Joh 1:1-18
- Notice that Mar 1:1 is part of that line. If yours does not that is the problem.
3. If Mar 1:1 is there and it is still not displaying, try going to display on the menu and checking default.
If that does not work, then I am not sure.
You are in "browse mode", display is "default" and in the first line of the Synopsis file:
/Versions BGT BGT BGT BGT
there is at the second place a version that is not on your system.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.2 Copyright © 2015 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.