PDA

View Full Version : Hebrew Export Fonts problem

Martinzh
01-30-2014, 10:43 PM
Hello,

I tried to copy the Hebrew text to Microsoft Word. But it seems that there is a problem with that.

For example, I copy Micah 2:2 to Word, and it displays as below:
WTT Micah 2:2 וְחָמְד֤וּ שָׂדוֹת֙ וְגָזָ֔לוּ וּבָתִּ֖ים וְנָשָׂ֑אוּ וְ)]ָשְׁקוּ֙ גֶּ֣בֶר וּבֵית֔וֹ וְאִ֖ישׁ וְנַחֲלָתֽוֹ׃ פ

Can anyone tell me why and how to fix this problem?
Thank you very much!

Martin

MBushell
01-31-2014, 12:26 AM
Hello,

I tried to copy the Hebrew text to Microsoft Word. But it seems that there is a problem with that.

For example, I copy Micah 2:2 to Word, and it displays as below:
WTT Micah 2:2 וְחָמְד֤וּ שָׂדוֹת֙ וְגָזָ֔לוּ וּבָתִּ֖ים וְנָשָׂ֑אוּ וְ)]ָשְׁקוּ֙ גֶּ֣בֶר וּבֵית֔וֹ וְאִ֖ישׁ וְנַחֲלָתֽוֹ׃ פ

Can anyone tell me why and how to fix this problem?
Thank you very much!

Martin

Make sure that you have the latest updates. A problem similar to this was fixed a few months ago. I believe it was fixed for both BW8 and BW9.

Mike

Martinzh
02-04-2014, 09:03 PM
Make sure that you have the latest updates. A problem similar to this was fixed a few months ago. I believe it was fixed for both BW8 and BW9.

Mike

I always update when it comes up...

Martinzh
02-10-2014, 09:12 PM
Interestingly, I tried to return to a checkpoint months ago. And it happened that the backup was lost (I reinstalled the BW some time ago). Then I restarted the BW, and the problem was gone!!! I'm very glad, although I don't know what was the problem...
WTT Micah 2:2 וְחָמְדוּ שָׂדוֹת וְגָזָלוּ וּבָתִּים וְנָשָׂאוּ וְעָשְׁקוּ גֶּבֶר וּבֵיתוֹ וְאִישׁ וְנַחֲלָתוֹ פ