PDA

View Full Version : Brackets and parentheses a mess when copying Kethib/Qere'

Dan Phillips
11-28-2013, 09:29 AM
For instance, go to Prov. 23:24 with its eight bracketed/parenthesized words, and copy it into your Notes. You'll see the brackets and parens go every which way AND loose.

Anyone know a way to copy that keeps the brackets/parens as in the displayed text? This has always been an issue for me, as long as I can remember in BW.

MBushell
12-03-2013, 08:28 AM
For instance, go to Prov. 23:24 with its eight bracketed/parenthesized words, and copy it into your Notes. You'll see the brackets and parens go every which way AND loose.

Anyone know a way to copy that keeps the brackets/parens as in the displayed text? This has always been an issue for me, as long as I can remember in BW.

You didn't say what version of BW you have. I presume it is 9. If that is so try the latest executable and see if it helps.

Mike

Dan Phillips
12-03-2013, 10:00 AM
Of course I have 9; it's my must-have SW!

Thanks very much. I saw that note in today's update and wondered if it was in response to my post. You fixed it! That's been a problem for a long time in my much-beloved verse-note function.

You (and y'all) are the greatest; thanks!

MBushell
12-03-2013, 03:57 PM
Of course I have 9; it's my must-have SW!

Thanks very much. I saw that note in today's update and wondered if it was in response to my post. You fixed it! That's been a problem for a long time in my much-beloved verse-note function.

You (and y'all) are the greatest; thanks!

Sorry it took so long but I'm glad it works now. Don't hesitate to nag the support guys if you have problems and they will nag me. This problem is serious enough that it should have been taken care of a long time ago. It just never appeared on my radar.

Mike