PDA

View Full Version : Looking for 4 testers WITHOUT a DVD drive

MTan
11-18-2013, 02:18 PM
Hello, Friends! We have a BW9 digital download that we want to test on BibleWorks 9 owners who have Macs WITHOUT a DVD drive. This is a solution for customers who purchase BibleWorks 9 but do not have a DVD drive on their machine.

You'll need a valid BibleWorks 9 license, time to run one or two BibleWorks 9 uninstallations and installations, and a decent internet connection (the digital download is 12GB). If you match that description and would like to try it out, please reply to the thread and I'll contact you.

Thanks!
Michael

lbovee
11-18-2013, 09:17 PM
Hello, Friends! We have a BW9 digital download that we want to test on BibleWorks 9 owners who have Macs WITHOUT a DVD drive. This is a solution for customers who purchase BibleWorks 9 but do not have a DVD drive on their machine.

You'll need a valid BibleWorks 9 license, time to run one or two BibleWorks 9 uninstallations and installations, and a decent internet connection (the digital download is 12GB). If you match that description and would like to try it out, please reply to the thread and I'll contact you.

Thanks!
Michael

I have a Retina Macbook Pro and would be more than happy to volunteer. I am a licensed Bibleworks 9 users. I have a 30MB Cable connection. You should have my contact email on file with my registration

Pastormattday
11-19-2013, 10:36 AM
I would happy to help. I don't have BW9 license though. Still run on 8.

MTan
11-19-2013, 10:47 AM
I would happy to help. I don't have BW9 license though. Still run on 8.

Thanks for the offer, but unfortunately we need existing BW9 users...
Michael

Pastor Matt
11-19-2013, 04:41 PM
I will help. I have a BW 9 license, an iMac without DVD and high speed internet.

Eric
11-19-2013, 05:03 PM
I could help, but probably not until next week.

Bill H
11-20-2013, 08:41 AM
I have a new MacBook Air and would be glad to help you out. I was in fact just getting ready to use the Mac installer (I am switching over from a PC) so I will hold off so I can try this. Just be aware that I am very PC knowledgeable but am a Mac newbie.

Bill H