PDA

View Full Version : Can't sync notes with browser using keyboard shortcut

mfseeker
02-11-2013, 01:13 PM
If I use the small arrows to the upper right of the verse browse window, I can successfully sync my user notes with the verses to which they apply. If I use the up or down arrows on the keyboard, the verses change appropriately, but my notes do not change. Is there a way of fixing this?

Greg Ward
02-11-2013, 10:15 PM
I believe these update on mouse-over in browse window. (Unless you have the option set that you must push SHIFT+mouse over to update.)

Unless someone knows a different setting.

mfseeker
02-12-2013, 09:19 AM
I believe these update on mouse-over in browse window. (Unless you have the option set that you must push SHIFT+mouse over to update.)

Unless someone knows a different setting.

Thanks Greg. I was aware of that, but it defeats the purpose of having a keyboard shortcut. Without the shortcut, verse and note can be scrolled in sync by using a mouse click on a small arrow button. The keyboard shortcut is supposed to be a single keystroke on the down or up arrow key. As it stands, you have to use that keystroke and then reach for and use your mouse to sync your user note. You might just as well use the mouse in the first place, if your hand has to leave the keyboard to hover the mouse.