PDA

View Full Version : First BW version to export with Unicode fonts

Pere Casanellas
11-09-2012, 06:27 AM
Please, could anybody tell me which was the first BibleWork version which allowed to export text using Unicode fonts?

Donald Cobb
11-14-2012, 10:48 AM
Please, could anybody tell me which was the first BibleWork version which allowed to export text using Unicode fonts?

I would say it's BW7. In the "New program features" of that version, it says "Greek and Hebrew can now be exported to Unicode". Then, a little further on: "The BibleWorks Editor has been completely rewritten. It now has full support for Unicode." So I would assume it wasn't present on previous versions.

Donald Cobb
Aix-en-Provence, France

P.S. : I notice your username is Père Casanellas. Are you in France?

Pere Casanellas
11-16-2012, 06:26 AM
Many thanks for your answer.

My name is Pere C., not Père C. That is to say, I am not a priest (“Père”) althoug I am “père” (father) of three children. In my language, Catalan (the language of the BCI version in BibleWorks, which I prepared to include in BW 4), “Pere” is the equivalent of “Pierre” in French or “Peter” in English.

I live in Barcelona.

Kind regards.

ISalzman
11-17-2012, 07:42 AM
Wonderful football club in Barcelona.

Irving

Donald Cobb
11-21-2012, 05:18 AM
Many thanks for your answer.

My name is Pere C., not Père C. That is to say, I am not a priest (“Père”) althoug I am “père” (father) of three children. In my language, Catalan (the language of the BCI version in BibleWorks, which I prepared to include in BW 4), “Pere” is the equivalent of “Pierre” in French or “Peter” in English.

I live in Barcelona.

Kind regards.

Thank you for your response and the personal info! Sorry about putting the accent into Pere. No offense I hope.

Donald Cobb