PDA

View Full Version : Adding modules

LarryW
10-11-2012, 12:39 AM
When I was installing and input my codes I forgot about a set that wasn't included in my email. How do I add it now that BW9 is installed? There doesn't seem to be a way to run the initial Install/Configuration screen.

Thanks,
Larry

MTan
10-11-2012, 09:13 AM
Hi Larry--

When you run BW, on the Apple menu, select BibleWorks | Add of Remove BibleWorks Content. It will prompt for the DVDs and prompt for new codes.

Michael

AbramKJ
10-11-2012, 02:26 PM
Along similar lines, I can't figure out how to (a) access my WordSearch modules (I have to download an installer for that from WordSearch, but can't get things to work) and (b) access my "databases" folder in BW. Any ideas? Thanks?

Michael Hanel
10-11-2012, 03:48 PM
Along similar lines, I can't figure out how to (a) access my WordSearch modules (I have to download an installer for that from WordSearch, but can't get things to work) and (b) access my "databases" folder in BW. Any ideas? Thanks?

Can't help you on (a), but you should be able to access your \databases\ folder by following these instructions:

Hold Option and select Go | Library.
Go to Library | Application Support | BibleWorks |Bottles | Bibleworks | drive_c | Program Files | BibleWorks 9

AbramKJ
10-11-2012, 04:07 PM
Thank you, sir!

Michael Hanel
10-11-2012, 04:10 PM
User-created versions (not the CHM files) should have no problem whatsoever. I tested this out and didn't have any problem. The hardest part is finding how to get to the \databases\ folder, but you have that info now. I haven't played around enough to see if there are any issues with the CHM modules though. I know in a Windows environment those were always tricky because you had to unblock them. Not sure if Mac has any issues related to that.