PDA

View Full Version : Resource Summary window

Darrindale
09-15-2012, 05:34 PM
Why do only some of my databases show up in the resource summary window. If I'm in a particular verse no references show up for Calvin's Commentaries, the Lectionary, Keil and D. etc. The boxes are checked off in the Resources > References window but do not show up in the summary window like Schaff or Matthew Henry does. Thanks for your advice

Nord Zootman
09-15-2012, 07:28 PM
Those work OK for me. If it is a verse that the commentaries don't comment on then I don't believe that they will appear. If you see them part of the time that may be the problem. If they just aren't showing up I don't have a solution, but can say that is not normal.

Darrindale
09-16-2012, 12:41 AM
Nord, thank you for your reply. I don't think they are showing up at all. I try clicking on different verses and the resources that showed up in earlier versions of BW aren't showing up now. I'm not sure why. I'll keeping working on it.

ISalzman
09-16-2012, 11:56 AM
Nord, thank you for your reply. I don't think they are showing up at all. I try clicking on different verses and the resources that showed up in earlier versions of BW aren't showing up now. I'm not sure why. I'll keeping working on it.

What may be your problem is that the databases weren't carried over from earlier versions of BibleWorks. You may want to check the folders of your current BibleWorks installation to see if you have those earlier resources there as well.