PDA

View Full Version : Possible bug - Deu 11:22 WTT

Nick Laurence
07-02-2012, 04:02 PM
After a few seconds of "mousing over" the text of Deu 11:22 in WTT to check the parsings, my Bibleworks 9 (9.0.009v.1) crashes ("Bibleworks 9.0 has encountered a problem and needs to close..." I'm sure you know the formula). Sometimes it's pretty quick (4-5 seconds) on other occasions it's much slower (30+ seconds) after much "mousing over".

Does anyone else get this or is it just me?

bkMitchell
07-03-2012, 07:07 AM
After a few seconds of "mousing over" the text of Deu 11:22 in WTT to check the parsings, my Bibleworks 9 (9.0.009v.1) crashes......

I am unable to replicate the crash at Deut 11:22 in either the WTT or the WTM in BibleWorks9 (9.0.010v.a.1) running on Windows 7 ultimate. However, if I mouse over the text of Deut 11:22 in the WTT immediately after Bibeworks opens I will get a pop-up help message telling me how I can freeze the analysis window. Ofter, than that I do not notice anything else happening.

Grace and Peace,
Brian

MBushell
07-03-2012, 08:49 AM
After a few seconds of "mousing over" the text of Deu 11:22 in WTT to check the parsings, my Bibleworks 9 (9.0.009v.1) crashes ("Bibleworks 9.0 has encountered a problem and needs to close..." I'm sure you know the formula). Sometimes it's pretty quick (4-5 seconds) on other occasions it's much slower (30+ seconds) after much "mousing over".

Nick,

In order to reproduce this we would need to know all your configuration settings, things like whih versions were displayed, which tab is active, which lexicons active, and so on. The best thing to do is to send your bw900.ini file to tech support. That way they can try to reproduce it and if they are able to do so it can be fixed quickly.

Mike

Nick Laurence
07-03-2012, 03:48 PM
Thanks. I've just sent such an email to service@bibleworks.com - this was the only address I could find. I hope that's right.

Nick Laurence
07-11-2012, 07:03 PM
This problem has been found and resolved in the latest update. A very speedy, friendly and helpful response from Bibleworks staff.